Tuesday, November 20, 2007

blogbirthday



Whoa it's been a year, a whole year already – and I'm permanently stunned now, though I couldn't tell for what exactly. My endurance, my flimsiness in keeping this up? Anyway, I thank all of you extensively with these humble words of thanks and appreciation for your interest, continued or sporadic, it doesn't matter! All I care for in maintaining this blog is furthering the free-thinking, boundary-defying endeavor which is “ymagon”. While a definition has been given, projects are still to be wished for and in the making. What eventually will become of it remains to be seen but the effort is ongoing. Either way, contributions are always welcome since it is all about being open and inclusive where building an Asia-Europe exchange in the arts is concerned. For now the focus is set to be exemplary and specific: a Singapore-Berlin connexion is already forming. So do join and stay tuned!
And just as proto-ymagon.blogspot.com is celebrating its first anniversary, I'd like to wish the great master, American novelist Don DeLillo, all the best! whose birthday it is today; what a coincidence...


(pic©www.idog-segatoys.com)

No comments: